Lemon Grass Infusion has a cooling energy that helps to soothe your stomach and keeps your digestive functions in check. It contains a component called citral that helps to digest food. Therefore, it is mostly served after dinner.
Lemongrass is also used as a folk remedy to promote sleep, relieve pain, and boost immunity. One of the most popular ways to enjoy lemongrass is in tea. Lemon Grass Tea is sometimes used as an adjuvant therapy during chemotherapy and radiation
The Lemon Grass is a perennial plant located in the tropical areas. Its leaves are long and sharp. Its lower part is known as spice - lemon grass. The lemon grass leaves are a fresh unique lemony flavor.
- This tea keeps your digestive functions in check
- Lemongrass has a cooling energy that helps to soothe your stomach
- Lemongrass contains inflammation-fighting compounds
For Best Results:
- Put 1 teaspoon (3g) in a hot cup of water
- Let it rest for 2 minutes before drinking
Note: Not recommended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.