A tasty and sweet infusion that can be consumed hot or cold. Add the Malabi Infusion to Enligh cake, Malabi or Sahlav for a delicious taste that will make you feel amazing. The Malabi Infusion recipe is centuries-old recipes for puddings made of rice flour and almond or cow's milk - which can be found throughout the Middle East, Turkey, and Mediterranean Europe.
Not only is Malabi a perfect fit for middle eastern menus, but Malabi Flavors are a natural complement to all over the world as well. Plus, the allergy-friendly recipe is gluten- and egg-free and can be made with dairy milk substitutes like soy, coconut, or almond milk, so it's easily adapted to special dietary needs.
- Mix it how you like for a delicious refreshment
- Perfect way to start your day or relax at the end of a long day
- Can be consumed hot or cold
For Best Results:
- Please put 1 teaspoon (3g) in a hot cup of water
- Let it rest for 2 minutes and drink