Peas and carrots make a colorful tasting seasoning for your rice or meat. On their own, each boast health benefits, and when they’re paired, they become a powerhouse of antioxidants and nutrients.
This mixture comes from the middle eastern kitchen, full of surprising flavors made for rice and meat. The beloved dry fried onion has a rich flavor. The natural soup mix includes a mix of ground vegetables (without Monosodium glutamate), that adds flavor and wonderful smell of vegetables – peas and carrots.
- Crispy mixture for white rice from the Middle Eastern kitchen
- Add a boost of flavor to your rice
- Amazing flavor and texture
For Best Results:
- Add the mixture at the start with the rice
- Fry both for best results and cook till the rice is soft and ready
- For every 1 cup of rice add 1/2 cup of mixture